Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm a Month Old!

Our little boy is a month old now. It's amazing how time flies! This past week was quite busy...
David's dad came all the way from England to visit and see his new grandson. I think he was impressed with our little cutie. He even baked some traditional Icelandic pastries and a smoked lamb meal so that Xander could experience the smells of his Daddy's homeland.
We had to go back to the doctor because Xander is still suffering from congestion. After another thorough exam, he got anothe A+ from Dr. Tressler. He said in addition to eliminating perfumes/colognes, plug-ins, candles, etc. (which we had already done), I should cut way back on my dairy intake. It's possible that the cow proteins are causing the extra mucus production in Xander. Anyway, it was reassuring to know that our son was still very healthy. In fact, so healthy that he's continuing to gain weight like crazy....he was up to 9 lbs. 2 oz.!
Xander also got a visit from his Aunt Julie, Uncle Mark and cousins, Mason and Miles. He was big hit with that group as well. We have to agree that Xander is just the cutest little guy ever!
Opa came to visit little man. Look, Xander is smiling!
Love the mohawk, Captain Adorable
Xander is really starting to focus a lot more intently on people and objects. It's so much fun to see him grow and develop.
Miles had a good time getting to know his cousin Xander
My sweet boy with his lambkin
There aren't too many pictures with mamma, but I sure to love you, Xander!
Sleepyhead
My precious boy

2 comments:

David Tomasson said...

I LOVE you both more than you can imagine....

Steuer Family News said...

Oh my goodness, he is so precious! I so wish I could be there to see and hold him!