Saturday, July 11, 2009

Two Weeks at Home

Well, Xander has been home for 2 weeks now, and today is actually his due date...We've been having so much fun watching this little guy learn about the new world around him, all the while we learn everything about him. He saw the pediatrician this week for the 2nd time and gained just over a pound in a week! I guess he and I have this feeding thing down to a science, huh? The doctor gave him an A+, and assured David and I that we're doing a good job and that he's a healthy little boy. He's a very good baby and doesn't fuss a whole lot--only when he's hungry, dirty, or gassy. We're all getting about 2.5 hours of sleep at a time, so we're very tired, but every time we look at him, we know it's so worth it. Xander is just the most precious little boy, and he's more than we could ever have hoped for in our lives. Mama and Daddy love you, Xander!













No comments: