Not a whole lot has been happening in our lives lately, but this week, we've put some work into the front yard. While David had to work late on Tuesday, I mowed and edged the front yard, and then Wednesday, we were both out there planting a few new flowering shrubs and spreading mulch. You can see we also put native rocks around the flower bed, and I think that makes it look really sharp. We're waiting to hear back from our painter when he can fit us in to stain our fence. Hopefully we can get that done pretty soon. And since this is the best time in Texas to be planting trees and shrubs, I'm also seriously considering buying several small viburnum shrubs (white flowers in the spring, evergreen) to plant along the side of the house to make a barrier between our lot and the drainage area. We'll see what David thinks.
1 comment:
Hey, your house looks great! Hope you guys are doing well. Are you on facebook? I keep up with people better on there. Have a great day!!
Post a Comment