Saturday I went to the Washtub and bought myself the "super wash" for $29.99. I thought I'd splurge for my birthday and have a gorgeous, clean car. Unfortunately, maybe 30 seconds after driving it out of the Washtub's parking lot, I was rear-ended, causing a good amount of damage to my newly cleaned car. I'm really sore and stiff from the ordeal, but it could have been a lot worse. The other driver was perfectly fine, and his car didn't sustain near the damage that mine did. So now I'm trying to get a rental car out of his insurance company, and it's like pulling teeth! Oh well...These aren't great pictures, as they were taken from my cell phone camara, but it give you an idea.

3 comments:
Sarah I hope you are doing good! It´s just one thing after another, but I hope you are feeling better. Best wishes and get well, Maja
Hello kids!
There we were, traveling through 4
states in the southwest of the U.S of A. and worrying about your new house as hurricane Ike was about
to hit the state of Texas. Homecoming;
first thing I did was to check my
e-mails, got a lot of spam and I
can get the Viagra pill at 90%
discount.. (if Dave is interested), (:-D)
Then I checked your weblog, only
to find out that you had a little
fender-bender.
Sorry about your Honda!!
The Dutch Gang.
Yikes! That is sooo frustrating! I'm glad you are ok, though and isn't that just like that the other driver felt perfect?? I miss talking with you and have meant to call and wish you happy birthday! We're getting old, slowly but surely! I need you to email me your new email and address. Love ya! Susanna
Post a Comment