That's right...The Tomassons are adding a baby to the family! We're very excited, but still cautious, as it is still very early. We just couldn't keep a secret...
So, come July, we'll have a great reason for the fireworks and festivities!
CONGRATULATIONS guys! Really the best news in a long time. So in the future there’s really a chance of hearing the pitty patter of little tiny feet around the house besides those of the dog & cat? :-D
4 comments:
Aunt Jackie I so excited. I can't wait.
Dear Davíð and Sarah
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m so happy for you guys.
Love Maja
Congrats!!!!! You guys are gonna be awesome parents! :) - Kim Berry
CONGRATULATIONS guys!
Really the best news in a long time.
So in the future there’s really a chance of hearing the pitty patter of little tiny feet around the house besides those of the dog & cat? :-D
Post a Comment