Sunday, April 27, 2008

What's inside the walls???

Ok, so this week's house update: Nothing new on the outside, other than brick being delivered. It wasn't exactly what David and I were expecting, but I think it will go very well with the stone. LOTs of stuff is going on inside the house. This week, the plumbing and gas lines were done, the bath tubs/shower pans were installed, and the ever important air conditioning system and duct work was completed. Also, they tar papered the roof, so I'm guessing we'll be getting shingles next week. I'm told that they'll do electrical and cable this week, and then it will be a waiting game until the inspections are done. May 13th is the date scheduled to start drywalling the house.





My BIG bathtub!!! hehe...










The A/C unit and duct work. It's amazing all the stuff you don't see that makes your house work!







This was the best shot of the plumbing within the walls....it's our laundry room.











Oh yeah...and the fireplace was also installed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah and Davíð

The house is coming along nicely. Best of luck to you both.

Love Maja