Sunday, April 20, 2008

It looks like a house!




It's absolutely amazing what they can do in one week! David and I went to the house today, and it is really taking shape. We can see every room and imagine what the finished product will look like. According to our schedule of events, it might be another week or so before inspections can take place. Then we'll get dry wall, and the masonry will begin. We're so excited!





Looking into the living room from the entryway.










Kitchen and Breakfast Area









Game Room and a glimpse of the Guest Bedroom through the wall.









I will LOVE my huge bath tub once it's done!










Our Master Bedroom is beautiful with all these widows.







The Back Porch is so peaceful! With a greenbelt behind us, we're lucky to hear the sounds of nature and enjoy a nice breeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, this site is so cool and I really appreciate the effort you have put into it for our family....

LOVE YOU....

PS: The house is looking cool.... :)

Gossling Family Album said...

Sarah you have become addicted to blogging. Good for you. You are doing a wonderful job. I love ya.