We had a quick photo shoot at home, and Xander was more than happy about turning 2 months old today. It is so much fun to see him so happy, you just can't help but smile and laugh yourself.
He is precious, Coach T! Cutest smile i've ever seen, hope everythings going well with you and your family, in school as well. Take care, & Congratulations!
This is what life is all about! He really is so beautiful. The most precious one. When ever you feel down, just take a look at these pictures, they will make you smile. Oh how I miss being with you.
6 comments:
Such a cutie. He is going to be a heartbreaker. I love that he is smiling and so happy. Miss you guys.
My boy is so beautiful... Thank you Sarah for him, my greatest gift ever....
Too cute:-)
Love Maja
He is precious, Coach T!
Cutest smile i've ever seen,
hope everythings going well with you and your family, in school as well.
Take care, & Congratulations!
-Caty Rutledge
This is what life is all about! He really is so beautiful. The most precious one. When ever you feel down, just take a look at these pictures, they will make you smile. Oh how I miss being with you.
What a darling little boy! I'm so excited to see him in December and to see you as a mom...Wow! I can't believe how fast time has gone!
Post a Comment