We've been very busy over the last couple of weeks...we closed on the house, had it painted, moved in, and had our furniture delivered, the blinds were installed, and David has been so good about empying boxes and hanging things on the walls. We're still waiting for the pool table which should arrive by midweek next week. Here are some photos to show off our beautiful new home.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Your home is GORGEOUS! I am so happy and excited for you! You guys have worked hard and waited a long time for this! Your decor is wonderful. Where did you get all the ideas? I'm afraid I won't know where to start looking when we are able to decorate our home in four and half years. I know it's a ways! Hope you're doing well and I miss you!
hi i luis do you remember you best student of the last year jaja no so i thing one day i goin to tour house to see you bay :)
Post a Comment