What an adorable dog! He looks so sweet and like he's going to be really good for you despite the first trying "puppy" months. Just wanted to let you know that Jacob and I are coming in town tomorrow through June 11th and your email didn't go through. I'd love to see you while I'm there so I'll give you a call! Love Susanna
2 comments:
What an adorable dog! He looks so sweet and like he's going to be really good for you despite the first trying "puppy" months. Just wanted to let you know that Jacob and I are coming in town tomorrow through June 11th and your email didn't go through. I'd love to see you while I'm there so I'll give you a call!
Love
Susanna
Hey Sarah I love the new dog. He is so beautiful. By the way I tagged you.
Post a Comment