Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so special this year. Xander was feeling under the weather, but he's such a trooper, he smiled and laughed his way through the festivities. It's so much fun to have a little one around this time of year, and David and I are so blessed to have Xander.
Poor baby, Xander was so sick over his first Christmas...but he still had a great time, and is a very happy guy.
Count on Daddy to make Xander laugh

WOW! Just what I wanted!
Hey, check this out!

Xander is such a happy little boy

Opening presents at Amma's house Christmas Eve

Let me eat it!

Pete playing "Santa" before he got fired...

Mama's Christmas Boy
Amma and Daddy hamming it up before opening presents

1 comment:

Gossling Family Album said...

I love the Christmas pictures but it is time to update your blog! Please.