
We had our first real doctor's appointment this afternoon, and we got a peek at our little one. He or she is about 3/4 inch long crown to rump, and resembles a gummie bear. It was a beautiful site and we even got to hear a very strong heartbeat! It was kind of dark in the room, but I think David was tearing up a little...And of course I was too. It's amazing how something so tiny can wreak so much havoc! I'm still fighting morning sickness, and the doctor wasn't very encouraging when she said that I'll probably have another week of even worse sickness before it slowly started subsiding. After seeing what we saw today, though, I know it's so worth it!
2 comments:
At this moment I’d have say: looks a lot like the father!
I am so excited for you guys. Grace finally has someone to play with.
Post a Comment